Acceptance of Terms
- 1.The term ‘User’ may refer to Seller and Users may refer to ‘Seller’ and ‘Buyer’ as and where applicable.
- 2.The www.blueandblues.com (“Website”) is a domain owned and operated by Blue and Blues Fashions (India) Ltd. (“B&B”), a company incorporated under the laws of India, with its registered office at 30, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkata- 700 016.
- 3.This User Agreement (“Agreement”) sets out the terms and conditions on which B&B shall provide the services to the Users through the website. The Users shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted this Agreement, which may be updated or modified by B&B from time to time.
- 4.The use of the Website is offered to the Users conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in this Agreement and as may be posted on the Website from time to time. If the Users does not agree with any part of such terms, conditions and notices, the Users must not use the Website.
- 5.B&B at its sole discretion reserves the right not to facilitate acceptance of any request by the users for listing, display or offering any products through the website without assigning any reason thereof. Any contract to provide any Product by B&B is not complete until the entire consideration towards the Product has been received by the seller.
Modification of Terms
- 1.B&B reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which the Products are offered through the Website. The Users shall be responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
Limited Use/Prohibition against Unlawful use
- 1. As condition of the use of the Website, the Users warrant that they will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or illegal under any law for the time being in force within or outside India or prohibited by this Agreement and/or the Terms of Services including both specific and implied. In addition, the Website shall not be used in any manner, which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and/or enjoyment of the Website or cause any damage or hamper with the business of B&B.
- 2.“Users Information” is defined as any information provided to B&B in the registration, buying process, in the feedback area or through any e-mail feature. B&B is in no way responsible for correctness of any Users information.
- 3. No contractual conclusion outside the Website.
- 4.Any type or format of texts and graphics published by a User on the Website must not target contract conclusions outside of the Website, or directly or indirectly request the same.
Links to Third Party Sites
- 1.B&B is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any Linked Site.
Termination of Agreement and Services/Access Restriction
- 1.B&B reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate access to the website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without any prior notice.
- 2.The Users agree that B&B may under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate the Users’ user id and access to the Website/Services.
- 3.Upon termination of the Service, User’s right to use the Website/Services shall immediately cease. The User shall have no right and B&B shall have no obligation thereafter to execute any of the User’s uncompleted tasks or forward any unread or unsent messages to the User or any third party. Once the User’s registration or the Services are terminated, cancelled or suspended, any data that the User has stored on the Website may not be retrieved later and the User shall have no right over the same.
User’s Obligations and User’s Account
- 1.In consideration of use of the Website, the Users represent and confirm that the Users are of legal age to enter into a binding contract under Indian Contract Act, 1872 and is not a person barred from using the Website and/or receiving the Services under the laws of India or other applicable law. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If the User is registering as a business entity, Users should represent that he/she is duly authorized by the business entity to accept this Agreement and shall have the authority to bind that business entity to this Agreement.
- 2.The Users also understands that the Services may include certain communications from B&B as service announcements and administrative messages.
- 3. The Users also agree and undertake to immediately notify B&B of any unauthorized use of the user id or user’s password or and to ensure that the user logs off at the end of each session at the website. B&B shall not be responsible for any, direct or indirect loss or damage arising out of the Users’ failure to comply with this requirement.
- 4. The Users also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate and complete information about himself/herself and his/her beneficiaries as prompted by the registration form (“Registration Data”) on the Website; and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If the User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or B&B has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, B&B has the right to suspend or terminate the Users’ registration and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website and/or any Service.
- 5.Furthermore, the Users grant B&B the right to disclose to third parties Registration Data to the extent necessary for the purpose of carrying out the Services.
- 6.Users agree to comply with all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/ VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding his/her use of B&B service and his/her bidding on, listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. Users agree to not engage in any transaction of product or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
Execution of Orders
- 1.All orders placed by Users of B&B Website will be confirmed via an email.
- 2.After placing there is a cooling off period of 48 hours, whereby the User MAY cancel his order after paying a nominal fee which will be charged by CC Avenue.
- 3.The orders will be processed only and only after the completion of the Cooling period.
- 4.Incase of the ready stocks being available, B&B will dispatch the product within 15 days of receipt of order.
- 1.It is understood by the Buyer, that Pictures of the Products shown are merely indicative and are not an identical representation of the actual product.
In case any “Manufacturing Defect”, which is not mentioned in the offer description, which drastically reduces or nullifies the product’s value or serviceability for the designated purpose, comes into the notice of the Buyer, he/she must advise the User of this defect within 72 hours of product delivery in order to request for rectification at the User’s expense. Please note incase of a manufacturing defect the product would be replaced. If the same product is not available, we will offer choices to customer for other products or else refund the entire money to the customer.
- 1.None of the provisions of this Agreement, terms and conditions, notices or the right to use the Website by the Users contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website and/or the Linked Sites, shall be deemed to constitute a partnership between the Users and B&B shall have any authority to bind or shall be deemed to be the agent of the other in any way. It may be noted, however, that if by using the Website, the Users authorize B&B and its agents to access third party sites designated by them or on their behalf for retrieving requested information, the Users shall be deemed to have appointed B&B and its agents as their agent for this purposes.
- 1.The Users agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless B&B and the website, B&B parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, third parties and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by B&B and/or the website that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by the Users pursuant to this agreement and/or the Terms of Service.
Return and Cancellation Policy
- Has been specified in a separate document. Please check: Return cancellation Policy.
For More Details / Clarifications please Contact Us